Rhee Gold Company: Faculty Proposals
We are excited to invite you to submit a proposal(s) to serve on the faculty for future Rhee Gold Company events, which include teaching at the DanceLife Retreat Center, the DanceLife Teacher Conference and the International Dance Entrepreneurs Association (I.D.E.A.) conferences.
We are interested in business and movement seminars/classes.
Please look over the information below and let us know if you have any questions. Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing from you!
Who attends our seminars and conferences?
• For business seminars: School owners and their office or management staff.
• For movement classes: teachers from the private sector, k-12 and higher-ed, as well as school owners.
Although we do pursue some classes for the advanced level students, our attendees are focused on learning fresh curriculum for the preschool, recreational, beginner, intermediate and all other levels of students. We encourage you to offer the how and why of teaching the material presented, as well as strategies to pass it on to their students. Innovative classroom concepts for progressions, combinations, choreography, etc. are important to our attendees.
Age levels to consider
- 18 mo. -3 years (for example Mommy & Me)
- Age 3-6 (preschool, creative movement, pre-ballet, tap, etc.)
- Age 7-9 (all genres)
- Age 10-12 (all genres)
- Age 13+ (all genres)
- Adult (all genres)
Skill levels to consider
Genres or subject matter (Innovative ideas not listed below are welcome).
- Choreography (how to choreograph)
- Class structure
- Commercial Jazz
- Floor Barre
- Fusion Jazz
- Hip Hop
- Male Dancers
- Music share/music lists
- Musical Theater
- Syllabi creation
- Turns and/or jumps
Please note: We do not present seminars that are focused on selling a product or service. For example; if you have a software company or create websites, you might consider presenting “Great Ideas for Social Media Marketing.” But you cannot present “The Benefits of Using My Product or Service.” If you have questions, feel free to contact email@example.com or 508-285-6650.
Subject matter (Innovative ideas not listed below are welcome).
- 6-8 week programs
- Balancing family & dance
- Benefits: employee/staff
- Business and class apps
- Business of competition
- Business organization skills
- Costuming ordering/organization
- Costuming profit concepts
- Employee incentives
- Employee management
- Event organization skills
- Faculty and staff communication
- Faculty retention
- Hiring strategies
- Income generating concepts
- Innovative program or class concepts
- Marketing concepts
- Motivational talks
- Music editing
- New studio profit centers
- Non-competitive performance concepts
- Office management
- Office managers/staff success
- Owner retirement/Exit strategies
- Parent Relations
- Profitable competitive programs
- Profitable dancewear and/or studio gear concepts
- Recital income generating concepts
- Recital management/organization
- Recital Production/Themes/Props
- Sessions for Office Managers
- Social media strategies
- Stress Reduction
- Student retention tactics
- Summer Income
- Tech Training
- Website Strategies
You may submit up to five proposals. Submissions will be reviewed within two weeks of submission. If we have more questions or wish to pursue your proposal, you will be contacted at the information given below.