What is SOUL?
Soul is a groundbreaking experience for dancers to immerse themselves in all that dance has to offer. The movement classes, special workshops, seminars, exhibitors and celebrations will inspire a new appreciation for the art of dance. Soul will build confidence and help dancers, parents and teachers better understand that the dance journey can take us all on a path to ultimate success and fulfillment.
SOUL DANCER WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
- Developing Artist: Choreography Workshop
- Dance is My Life (Endless Possibilities)
- Aspiring Teacher
- Professional Ambitions
- College/University Exploration
- Assistant/Apprentice Teacher Workshop
- Competition Reality Check
- Just the Guys
- Your Social Media Impression
- Motivational Speakers
- AND so much more!
- Connect in a meaningful way with teachers, mentors, and leaders who will answer your questions and help to feed and inspire your dance soul.
- Embrace YOUR individualism in a non-competitive environment that will help you discover, within yourself, what makes you a passionate dancer.
- Explore the many opportunities the future can hold for you in dance by learning from and chatting with professionals in the industry.
- Discover that great dance is much more than awards or accolades, but is a process of self-growth.
- Enjoy the chance to dance, learn and grow along with other young dancers who share your own passion.
SOUL DANCER MOVEMENT CLASSES
Contemporary, Improvisation, Theater Dance, Hip Hop, Tap, Ballet, Acrobatics, Jazz & more
SOUL: WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Dancers age 9-12 & 13+ who have a passion for dance
- Parents of dancers who are attending Soul
- Teachers of dancers attending Soul
SOUL PARENT WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
- How Lucky Are We!
- Life Lessons: The Movement is Only Part of It
- College Exploration: Parent Edition
- My Son is a Dancer
- Nurturing an Artist
- Competition Reality Check Parent Edition
- Academics: Discovering Balance
- Professional Ambition: Parent Edition
- Movement Classes
- And much more!
SOUL TEACHER WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
- Access to most Soul Dancer Workshops/Seminars
- Teacher Training Workshops
- Technique Building
- Classroom Management
- Choreography Workshops
- Training Assistant & Apprentice Teachers
- Constructing Progressions: the Building Process from Beginner-Advanced level
- The Mastery of Teambuilding
- Mastermind Series: Various Topics
- Mentoring Sessions
- And much more!
- 6-10 students = 1 teacher complimentary
- 11-20 students = 2 teachers complimentary
- 21-30 students = 3 teachers complimentary
- 31+ students = 5 teachers complimentary
- DLTC Room Block Rate is not inclusive of taxes & $9.99 per night resort fee.
- Rooms must be booked by July 8, 2024 to guarantee discounted rate based on availability.
- Reservations require charge of one night's deposit per room. Reservations canceled within 3 days of arrival will incur a one-night penalty charge.
- Room upgrades are available upon request and availability.
Up to 4 guests per room at the same low rate!
An Amazing Entertainment Experience
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within Casino of the Earth and Sky, including smoke-free areas
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,563 rooms
- Two world-class spas
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 45 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Wolf Den and an upscale, edgy comedy club
- More than 375,000 square feet of meeting and function space
- A professionally-managed business center
- Two indoor pools
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain
- A 55-foot indoor waterfall
About Mohegan Sun Resort & Casino
A world at play and a world to its own, Mohegan Sun, created in 1996 by the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut in partnership with Mohegan, is one of the world's most amazing destinations with some of New England's finest dining, hotel accommodations, retail shopping, live entertainment and sporting events.