UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR DANCERS
Soul is more than a dance event; it's a transformative experience. Immerse yourself in a realm rich with movement classes, specialized workshops, and thought-provoking seminars that promise many lightbulb moments for all in attendance. This journey is crafted to inspire a new appreciation for dance, celebrating a dance life that offers so much more than the movement. Whether you're a dancer, parent, or teacher, Soul strives to offer perspectives that are life-changing, both in dance and in life.
JULY 21 - 23 | MOHEGAN SUN, UNCASVILLE, CT
SOUL DANCER MOVEMENT CLASSES
Unleash your passion for dance through a diverse range of styles offered, including hip hop, contemporary, jazz, tap, acro, ballet, and musical theater. No matter what your passion is, we've got you covered. These classes are designed for pure immersion in the art of dance. Leave comparisons and numbers at the door; this is a space for learning and sharing the joy of dance with like-minded peers. Our faculty are hands-on and attentive, committed to encouraging you to reach your fullest potential.
- Connect in a meaningful way with teachers, mentors, and leaders who will answer your questions and help to feed and inspire your dance soul.
- Embrace YOUR individualism in a non-competitive environment that will help you discover, within yourself, what makes you a passionate dancer.
- Explore the many opportunities the future can hold for you in dance by learning from and chatting with professionals in the industry.
- Discover that great dance is much more than awards or accolades, but is a process of self-growth.
- Enjoy the chance to dance, learn and grow along with other young dancers who share your own passion.
SOUL DANCER WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
From aspiring artists to the most dedicated dancers, our seminars offer a rich array of experiences. Explore choreography workshops, higher-ed options, career options, wellness seminars, motivational talks, and so much more. Plus, we offer specialized sessions like "Just the Guys" and "Exploring Your Personal Brand and Why it Matters." Get ready to be inspired!
SOUL: WHO CAN ATTEND?
Dancers age 9-12 & 13+ who have a passion for dance
Parents of dancers who are attending Soul
Teachers of dancers attending Soul
SOUL PARENT WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
We believe that parents and caregivers play a pivotal role in inspiring the next generation to reach their fullest potential. At Soul, our goal is to educate and inspire you through a variety of seminars and movement classes. Learn about the invaluable aspects of dance education, the transformative process, and the life skills your children can gain through dance. Plus, we provide a safe space for you to ask those questions you've always wondered about but may have been hesitant to ask.
SOUL TEACHER WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
Teachers, enhance your teaching expertise through our specialized seminars. Most dancer classes and workshops are also open to you, offering a well-rounded experience. Dive into a wide array of topics, from honing your students' technique to mastering classroom management. We also offer a series of classes and sessions focused on curriculum and teaching insights that aim to make you a better and more inspired educator. Topics include technique, progressions, combos, and workshops addressing the well-being and mental health needs of your dancers. Additionally, benefit from panel discussions and motivational sessions designed to help you evolve into the best version of yourself as an educator.
Don't miss the highlight of the week! The Soul Celebration is our grand finale, closing the conference on a high note. This special gala will feature performances by all dancers, and parents are welcome to join in too! Expect special guests, captivating performances, and a delicious array of appetizers. Best of all, the Soul Celebration is included in your Soul Dancer Conference Fees. It's a night to celebrate not just the art of dance, but also the community we've built together.
How it works: Based on the number of students a studio owner registers for Soul Dancer Conference, you may choose to have a credit issued, applicable to any studio owner / teacher / office admin registrations for DanceLife Teacher Conference OR a complimentary teacher registration(s) to Soul Dancer Conference. Credit may only be applied to registrations for 2024 conferences.
- 6-10 students = 1 teacher complimentary OR 5% credit of total Soul registrations
- 11-20 students = 2 teachers complimentary OR 6% credit of total Soul registrations
- 21-30 students = 3 teachers complimentary OR 7% credit of total Soul registrations
- 31+ students = 5 teachers complimentary OR 8% credit of total Soul registrations
- DLTC Room Block Rate is not inclusive of taxes & $9.99 per night resort fee.
- Rooms must be booked by July 8, 2024 to guarantee discounted rate based on availability.
- Reservations require charge of one night's deposit per room. Reservations canceled within 3 days of arrival will incur a one-night penalty charge.
- Room upgrades are available upon request and availability.
Up to 4 guests per room at the same low rate!
An Amazing Entertainment Experience
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within Casino of the Earth and Sky, including smoke-free areas
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,563 rooms
- Two world-class spas
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 45 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Wolf Den and an upscale, edgy comedy club
- More than 375,000 square feet of meeting and function space
- A professionally-managed business center
- Two indoor pools
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain
- A 55-foot indoor waterfall
About Mohegan Sun Resort & Casino
A world at play and a world to its own, Mohegan Sun, created in 1996 by the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut in partnership with Mohegan, is one of the world's most amazing destinations with some of New England's finest dining, hotel accommodations, retail shopping, live entertainment and sporting events.