August 3-5 | MGM Grand | Las Vegas
What is SOUL?
Soul is a groundbreaking, non-competitive, experience for dancers, their parents and teachers to immerse themselves in all that dance has to offer. There are movement classes, special workshops, seminars, exhibitors and celebrations designed to inspire a new appreciation for the art of dance and ALL dancers.
Soul will build confidence and help dancers, parents and teachers better understand that the dance journey can take us all on a path to ultimate success and fulfillment.
This was a great event! All my dancers felt comfortable enough to try new styles of dance and my own daughter got in the car, said she had so much fun and fell asleep. No talking about awards, no why, how, next time, just pure FUN! Thank you for that! 💖💙
Let me just say . . . Soul is what this industry needs - it was EVERYTHING! Thank you, Rhee Gold and faculty for inspiring all of us. My dancers and staff made so many friends in 3 days and those friendships will last a lifetime. Thank you. ♥️
Thank you Rhee Gold and your entire crew for a fabulous week! You are the real deal! You practice what you preach… passion, integrity, kindness, diversity, excellence and JOY! I hope everyone has the opportunity to experience the magic! ❤️❤️
This event encompasses everything I believe in. ❤️ I am so thankful to be a part of this team! It was the most amazing week!
Thank you so much Rhee Gold and the amazing group of staff and teachers. What a wonderful experience for dancers, teachers, and parents ❤️
Thank you for having us ❤️ such great classes for parents and kids alike. Looking forward to next year! ❤️
SOUL is for those who love dance?
- Connect in a meaningful way with teachers, mentors, and leaders who will answer your questions and help to feed and inspire your dance soul.
- Embrace YOUR individualism in a non-competitive environment that will help you discover, within yourself, what makes you a passionate dancer.
- Explore the many opportunities the future can hold for you in dance by learning from and chatting with professionals in the industry and college/university representatives.
- Discover that great dance is much more than awards or accolades, but is a process of self-growth.
- Enjoy the chance to dance, learn and grow along with other young dancers who share your own passion.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Dancers age 9-12 & 13+ who have a passion for dance
- Parents of dancers who are attending Soul
- Teachers of dancers attending Soul
Soul Dancer Conference proudly presented by...
The Ann Lacy School of American Dance and Entertainment is not just about teaching dance steps or management or skills — they work to instill character that will serve graduates in their professional careers and personal lives. Their faculty, staff and administration strive to infuse all courses, performances and activities with the following values:
Respect | Reliability | Responsibility | Ethics | Motivation
Accountability | Courage | Focus | Commitment
Employers desire their graduates because of their professionalism, and graduates live meaningful lives when they embrace a value-driven journey.
SOUL DANCER MOVEMENT CLASSES
Contemporary, Improvisation, Theatre Dance, Hip Hop, Tap, Ballet, Acrobatics, Jazz & more
SOUL DANCER WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
- Developing Artist: Choreography Workshop
- Dance is My Life (Endless Possibilities)
- Aspiring Teacher
- Professional Ambitions
- College/University Exploration
- Assistant/Apprentice Teacher Workshop
- Competition Reality Check
- Just the Guys
- Your Social Media Impression
- Motivational Speakers
- AND so much more!
SOUL PARENT WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
- How Lucky Are We!
- Life Lessons: The Movement is Only Part of It
- College Exploration: Parent Edition
- My Son is a Dancer
- Nurturing an Artist
- Competition Reality Check Parent Edition
- Academics: Discovering Balance
- Professional Ambition: Parent Edition
- Movement Classes
- And much more!
SOUL TEACHER WORKSHOP/SEMINARS
- Access to most Soul Dancer Workshops/Seminars
- Teacher Training Workshops
- Technique Building
- Classroom Management
- Choreography Workshops
- Training Assistant & Apprentice Teachers
- Constructing Progressions: the Building Process from Beginner-Advanced level
- The Mastery of Teambuilding
- Mastermind Series: Various Topics
- Mentoring Sessions
- And much more!
- 5-10 students = 1 teacher complimentary
- 11-20 students = 2 teachers complimentary
- 21-30 students = 3 teachers complimentary
- 31+ students = 5 teachers complimentary
Soul will refresh your passion for dance! This non-competitive dance conference helps to change lives and perspectives when it comes to what the soul of dance is all about. Take this opportunity to give the gift of dance inspiration!
An Amazing Entertainment Experience
- 5,044 guest rooms, including 751 suites
- AAA Four Diamond Award winner (2007 – 2020)
- Concierge available daily
- More than 170,000 square feet of gaming
- Over 20 restaurants open daily
- Unique entertainment: Cirque du Soleil, David Copperfield Theater, Bradd Garrett's Comedy Club, 6 nightclubs, lounges and bars & much, much more!
Up to 4 guests per room at the same low rate!
Value... luxury... entertainment!
- SOUL Room Block Rate is not inclusive of taxes & $37 per night resort fee.
- Rooms must be booked by July 1, 2023 to guarantee discounted rate
- Reservations canceled within 7 days of arrival will incur a one-night penalty charge.
- Room upgrades are available upon request and availability.
Grand Pool Complex
- 6.5-acre pool area set in a lavish environment with five separate pools and whirlpools
- Complex also features private cabanas, cocktail service and a seasonal poolside restaurant
- Backlot River is a 1,000-foot-long gently flowing lazy river and is open seasonally