Gold Alliance: Who Are We?
Founded by Rhee Gold in 2019, we are an intimate group of dedicated studio owners. Keeping the Alliance a small group allows for a unique a support system; together we have successfully strategized the individual needs of both our Canadian and U.S. leaders throughout the pandemic with business strategies, mental health sessions, and a determined dedication to support one another.
Together we are adept at increasing enrollment, retention and sales, as well as establishing systems for organization and profitability.
Currently we are 21 leaders representing 17 studios from across the U.S. and Canada.
- Monthly Alliance Summit
- Leader Check-In
- Leader Brainstorm
- NEW! Set It and Forget It Seminars
- 8 x Annual Business School sessions with authors and experts in business & dance studio ownership
- 3 x Annual one-on-one coaching sessions with a range of mentors
- 2 x Annual one-on-one mentoring sessions with Rhee Gold
- Exclusive Alliance Retreat, either virtual or live
- Goal-setting workshops
- Additional sessions based on needs of Gold Alliance leaders
- Full access to I.D.E.A. membership materials
- Includes I.D.E.A. membership & all associated resources
- Complimentary DanceLife Teacher Conference registration and priority seating at conference
- Roundtable sit down with Rhee Gold at the DanceLife Teacher Conference
- Exclusive access to The Gold Alliance Facebook group for content, information, advice and discussion
One-year commitment with the option to continue at your original fee.
Gold Alliance Annual Investment $12,000
(1-year commitment/can be paid in installments)
Includes all training, mentoring sessions, goal setting workshops, I.D.E.A. membership with all resources, a complimentary pass to the DanceLife Teacher Conference with additional special conference perks, a complimentary retreat and more.
90% of training is on Friday 10 AM EDT
Current Gold Alliance Studios and Leaders
All About Dance, Swampscott, MA
LEADER: Lisa Faia
Ann Carroll School of Dance, Franklin, TN
LEADER: Laura Carroll
Anna Marie's Dance Studio, Wilmington, DE
LEADERS: Ashley & Chris Litwin
Center Stage Dance, Hernando, MS
LEADER: Amanda Herring
Creative Dance Studio, Plantation, FL
LEADER: Jessica Canino
Cypress Dance Elite, Tomball, TX
LEADER: Kimberley Brault Davis
Dance Images Dance & Music Center, Methuen, MA
LEADER: Debra Steele
Dance it Out, LaCrosse, VA
LEADERS: Michelle Harris and Alicia Washburn
Dance-N-Groove. Hutto, TX
Dee Buchanan Studio of Dance, Middletown, MD
LEADER: Dee Buchanan
Eleve Performing Arts Center, Bloomington, MN
LEADER: Brittany Milan
Encore Dance Academy, Kings Park, NY & Holbrook, NY
LEADERS: Kelly Komorowski
Erin Rae's School of Dance
LEADERS: Erin Rae McNamara
June Lawrence School of Dance, Mississauga, Ontario
LEADER: June Lawrence
Libra Dance Studio, Warminster PA
LEADER: Laura Giacomelli Huntowski
Modern Motion Dance School, Somerset, NJ
LEADER: Ginger Haithcox
Movements in Motion Dance Studio, Havertown, PA
LEADER: Genesa Kenney
North Shore Dance Academy, Danvers, MA
LEADER: Tammy Paolino Bolduc
Performing Arts Workshop, Jersey City, NJ
LEADER: Jaime Gong
Shantel's Dance Academy, Belle Chasse, LA
LEADER: Shantel Robeaux
Silver City Dance Center, Taunton, MA
LEADER: Judy Sullivan
Southwest Synergy Dance, Tinley Park, IL
LEADER: Connie O'Reel
Studio Dee, Fort Wright, KY
LEADER: Dee Reusch
The Studio School of Dance, Brampton, Ontario
LEADERS: Ann Bettonvil, Kristi Breen and Susie Mary Anne
Gold Alliance Mentors
Sean Dever, Sandi Duncan, Dr. Claudette Gendreau, LMHC, Rhee Gold, Melissa Hoffman, Teri Mangiaratti, Erin Mosqueda, Patti Neal, Kathy Noble, Hedy Perna, Stacey Morgan, Jennifer Randall, Michelle Soutier, Andrea Trench, Mandy Yip, among others.
Gold Alliance Business School Presenters
Stever Robbins - Time Management: a serial entrepreneur, top-10 iTunes podcaster, and productivity expert. He co-founded the early internet success story FTP Software, served as COO of Building Blocks Interactive, CEO of JobTacToe.com, and has been an initial team member of ten start-ups, including four IPOs and three acquisitions.
Danielle Mulvey - Profit First: An entrepreneur for over 20 years, Danielle shares her real-life experiences – including real-time across her multiple businesses she runs with her husband with annual gross revenues over $30-million. She has been there, done that and continues to do it day-in and day-out. She’s the co-host of the Profit Nation podcast along with former guest of the Grandma’s Wealth Wisdom Podcast Mike Michalowicz.
Jane Grech - Dance Studio Success & DanceStep Founder: It is possible to lead a high performing dance studio, to be a joyful leader, a present parent and spouse. It takes intention (that’s your part) and encouragement (that’s my part). As writer, speaker and sought after thought leader, she created Dance Studio Success to share her knowledge and experiences regarding her passions: Dance Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership.
Andy Stroch - Author and Speaker: Andy is also the host of two podcasts, including The Talent Development Hot Seat and Andy Storch Show, and the co-founder and host of The Talent Development Think Tank Conference and Community.
Andy is also the author of book, Own Your Career Own Your Life, published in 2020.
- Sean Dever - Financial Strategies
- Megan Jessop - Building a thriving Adult Program
- Susan Judd - Emotional Intelligence,
- Jennifer Randall - Marketing, Website Development
- Laura Vanderkam - Time Management
- Among others
Gold Alliance Summits and Bonus Training
- Mental Health Sessions
- Holiday Everything
- Values & Culture
- Faculty, Staff & Customer Appreciation
- Performance/Recital Strategies
- Summer Strategies
- And Much More
- By invitation or application
- 12-month commitment
- Current Gold Alliance leaders may continue their membership in 12-month increments.
- Exclusivity: No two members can be within a 25-mile radius, unless special permission is granted by an alliance leader.