- 2 x Monthly Alliance Summits (hot seat/business)
- 8 x Annual Business School seminars with authors and experts in business & dance studio ownership
- 3 x one-on-one coaching sessions with a range of Mentors
- 3 x Annual one-on-one mentoring sessions with Rhee Gold
- Exclusive Alliance Retreat at the DanceLife Retreat Center (2-options)
- Faculty and Staff Team Talk with Rhee
- Goal setting workshops
- Access to IDEA membership materials
- Complimentary DanceLife Teacher Conference registration and priority seating at conference
- Roundtable sit down with Rhee Gold at the DanceLife Teacher Conference
- Exclusive access to The Gold Alliance Facebook group for content, information, advice and discussion
- Includes I.D.E.A. membership & all associated resources
- By invitation only
- Studio Audit documents must be completed at the commencement of the program to give us a strong overview of your studios current position.
- Commitment to the 12 month program
- Exclusivity: No two members can be within a 25 mile radius of another, unless special permission is granted by an alliance leader.
Distribution of studio audit documentation upon acceptance into the program - 72 hour deadline
- Intake Call with Rhee Gold - We get the opportunity to learn more about you and your studio
- 1st Alliance Summit Call
- 90-day goal setting workshop - plan out short and long-term studio goals with a Gold Alliance mentor
- 2nd Alliance Summit Call
- 1st Business School Session - Learn from industry experts on a wide variety of business topics including: finance, motivation, time-management, leadership and more.
- Gold Alliance Retreat - Join Rhee Gold and other Gold Alliance leaders for a weekend away to learn and strategize your studio's future success.
INTAKE CALLS WITH RHEE GOLD
The opportunity to strategize with Rhee Gold, to set goals for your business and to prepare our program to best suit your needs. It's about creating a plan of action specifically for YOU.
WHO ARE GOLD ALLIANCE LEADERS?
Those who are ready to think bigger and stretch beyond their boundaries surrounded by exceptional studio owners striving to do the same.
Those looking for a support and accountability team; eliminating the I’m in this all by myself, feeling when dealing with the ups and downs of studio ownership.
Those ready to gain tremendous knowledge through the accumulated experience; it’s like having access to your own personal brain trust with like-minded studio owners.
WHAT OUR CURRENT LEADERS SAY...
"I absolutely love being a part of this group!! Along with the continued education, The Gold Alliance pushes me to get out my comfort zone!! Thank you!"
"Everything we have learned has been super helpful"
"All of the calls we have had have been great, full of information and all make you think. I am learning a lot. I really like brainstorming with all of the other leaders."
If you are are considering accepting the invitation to join the Gold Alliance, please be ready to commit to participate in the majority of activities, gatherings and online sessions (live or recorded). Although we will offer personalized accountability, goal setting and learning, the commitment to actively participating is the key to success in the Gold Alliance.
Leaders will need to download Zoom video conferencing app for participation in educational and discussion sessions.
THE FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE GOLD ALLIANCE HAS LOOKED LIKE THIS...
Business School Sessions
Laura Vanderkam - Time Management
Jane Grech - 3 Hats of Leadership
Jane Hillsdon - How to Do Marketing
Susan Judd - Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
Andy Storch - Talent Development in your team
Enrolment - Kick off meetings with your team - Starting the season off well - Vision, Mission, Values - Teacher Apprentices - Curriculum - Customer Service
10 ways to WOW your customers - Turning Actions into Tasks - Takeaways from our best recital yet - Manifesto - Hero Content - Bonus Training from Guest, Claire O’Shea - Video Marketing
Goal Setting Calls each quarter - Team Talks