4-Part Series for ALL Dance Teachers
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Join Kaelyn Gray for a 4-week course which will bring a funky & fresh feeling to your tap classes. From warmups and across-the-floor exercises to variations and combos, Kaelyn covers it all in a fun and engaging way that will allow you to take what you learn back to your classroom immediately. This course will spark new creativity within yourself and your classroom!
- Fall “Back to Basics” warmup!
- Building from Basic Across the floor exercises and progressions
- Classic Time Step Variations
- Warmup and Coordination Station
- Across the floor w/ clap coordination
- A swingin’ small combo for the int/adv student!
- Classic Paddle & Roll Pocket Warmup (part 1)
- All about those Pullbacks and Pullback Variations/Grab-Offs across the floor
- Culminate with a Metronome Speed + Clarity Combo!
- Paddle & Roll Pocket Warmup (part 2)
- Rhythm Turns & Variations
- Interesting Time Signature (6) Time Step to tease the brain!