JULY 24 - 26, 2024 (Note: I.D.E.A. Day 7/27)
- TWO business tracks for studio owners & administrators provide everything you need to organize and run your studio efficiently and effectively!
- Our Early Childhood - Preschool Track along with two Classroom Tracks will give your faculty the training and confidence they need for the upcoming season. There is truly something for everyone who teaches at your studio.
- 3 jam-packed days of education, inspiration, camaraderie and the opportunity to join hundreds of other dance educators to celebrate our passion!
- All our classes and seminars are focused on YOU! We cover the needs you have, both in and out of the classroom, so you can be a successful studio owner, teacher, director or office administrator
- Movement classes focused on engaging curriculum and new concepts that you can immediately bring back to your dancers and classrooms
- As always, our faculty, speakers and special guests will give you an up-close and personal experience that will inspire you and feed your dance teacher spirit!
Who can attend? Dance teachers and studio owners; it is not an event for students. Minimum age is 18. Studio owners may register assistant teachers ages 16 & 17 for the movement tracks.
What airport should I use? Bradley International Airport - Hartford, CT (BDL) or T.F. Green International Airport - Providence, RI (PVD)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to be an exhibitor? Contact Greg@rheegold.com for options.
FOR YOUR BUSINESS
FOR YOUR CLASSROOM
FOR YOUR DANCE SOUL
- DLTC Room Block Rate is not inclusive of taxes & $9.99 per night resort fee.
- Rooms must be booked by July 8, 2024 to guarantee discounted rate based on availability.
- Reservations require charge of one night's deposit per room. Reservations canceled within 3 days of arrival will incur a one-night penalty charge.
- Room upgrades are available upon request and availability.
Up to 4 guests per room at the same low rate!
An Amazing Entertainment Experience
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within Casino of the Earth and Sky, including smoke-free areas
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,563 rooms
- Two world-class spas
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 45 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Wolf Den and an upscale, edgy comedy club
- More than 375,000 square feet of meeting and function space
- A professionally-managed business center
- Two indoor pools
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain
- A 55-foot indoor waterfall
About Mohegan Sun Resort & Casino
A world at play and a world to its own, Mohegan Sun, created in 1996 by the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut in partnership with Mohegan, is one of the world's most amazing destinations with some of New England's finest dining, hotel accommodations, retail shopping, live entertainment and sporting events.
Opening Celebration, Gala Event, Keynote Speakers, Surprise Performances, and more.
For us, it's about creating a vibe that reminds us all of why we do what we do. Our special events will inspire, entertain and build community!
From costuming, tech, business tools, curriculum, dancewear, flooring, music, insurance, and much more
Save $$$, explore new revenue streams, discover time-saving systems, dancewear and show options, curriculum for all ages, competitive and non-competitive performing options and so much more!