The Rhee Gold Company is seeking a personal assistant to directly aid the company’s founder, Rhee Gold, in day-to-day operations and organizational tasks. The successful candidate for this position is well-organized, an excellent communicator, both oral and written, a good time manager and able to handle multiple priorities and tasks with or without immediate guidance. The successful personal assistant will contribute to the overall success of the company by lessening the workload of the founder and ensuring a streamlined workflow and healthy communication between he and other staff within the company.
- This position is fully remote and requires the candidate to conduct business primarily through virtual conferencing and phone.
- The position is part time (20-30 hrs – depending on candidate) with the possibility of expanding to a full, 40-hour work week.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and skill level and competitive with similar positions in our industry.
- Manage the founder’s calendar, both business and personal and schedule and organize meetings and appointments as needed
- Manage information flow, both intra- and extra-company, in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend daily, virtual staff meetings
- Assist in creating an accountability system for various company projects and staff
- Correspond with and manage the company’s various presenters, faculty and contracted workers
- Manage website information related to the company’s events and associated presenters
- Liaison with current presenters/faculty and build relationships with potential presenters/faculty
- Help research, prepare and manage the company’s current and future events and conferences as a direct liaison for the founder
- Take lead in technical production of virtual meetings and presentations via Zoom, StreamYard and other associated platforms.
- Booking of air and ground travel, lodging and managing a travel portfolio for the company founder
- Other company responsibilities as deemed needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the function of Zoom and other similar platforms
- Familiarity with the functions of typical social media platforms
- Moderate experience with Canva and other design programs
- Familiarity with WordPress and/or website editing
- Willing to learn about and work with new applications, programs and software
- A background in / experience with the dance industry is not required, but a significant bonus
- High School degree / Bachelor’s preferred
- Work experience as a Personal Assistant preferred, but not required.