I.D.E.A. - International Dance Entrepreneurs Association
i.d.e.a. is committed to supporting studio owners!
As I.D.E.A. members, we navigate together especially in uncertain times. The International Dance Entrepreneurs Association commits to support our members with strategies, approaches and fresh methods to assist in maintaining stability and growth in a new world.
As a result of COVID-19 the recent months have forced dramatic change in our field. At I.D.E.A. we see it as the moment to open new doors and explore the possibilities that will keep us rolling through these times, while we lay the foundation for a brand-new business model of the future. How cool is that?!
It is not about getting back to the norm, it about making dance education better, more meaningful and welcoming to ALL who want to experience our art.
I.D.E.A. welcomes all studio owners, whether 50 or 1500 students are enrolled. We are not a one-size-fits-all association. Our objective is to help members discover what success means to them and then offer the tools and guidance to achieve those goals.
I don’t know what I would have done the past 5 months without the support of this group. And it’s great to know they will be there through whatever may come my way in the next year!
Christine Parker-Reid, Contemporary School of Dance
Membership: International Dance Entrepreneurs Association
Join 300+ studio owners from across the United States, Canada, Australia and beyond! Discover a welcoming community of passionate dance studio owners. Through networking, our Facebook group, virtual or live seminars and real life support, we welcome like-minded studio owners to become part of our tribe!
- 100's resources for download, including procedure/office templates, handbook info, policies, video seminars, marketing and more
- Consistent professional development with live and virtual seminars, town-halls, summits, DLTC IDEA Exclusive Business Development Day and special events for members and their administrative staff
- Complimentary I.D.E.A. Member Summit (October 24 & 25)
- Exclusive member discounts with over 110 dance-related companies
- Members dedicated to a Code of Ethics
- 24-hour interaction and support on the I.D.E.A. Member Facebook Group page
- And much more!
Membership Dues & Eligability
$99 per month (1 year commitment) or paid in full annually at $1,089 (savings of $99)
- Membership is granted to actively engaged school owners who agree to endorse and abide by the I.D.E.A. Code of Ethics, which serves as a guideline and living conscience for all members. We are called to maintain respect for the art of dance, our students, faculty and staff along with other studio owners in our communities.
- Proof of school ownership may be requested.
I.D.E.A. Code of Ethics
To protect the reputation of dance education by setting a high standard for safe and fair business practices. Making a commitment to ensure all students, regardless of age or skill level are offered a quality dance education.
To assist in the member’s growth of business, school organization and ability to create a positive culture that fosters successful dance students while always maintaining a professional and supportive environment.
To come together to share the latest trends, business concepts, and build camaraderie among studio owners.
With member schools throughout the United States, Canada and beyond, you can find an I.D.E.A. school near you for support. Our Member Directory shows the way I.D.E.A. is truly revolutionizing the business of studio ownership all over.
SAVE $$$$$$, BIG TIME!
I.D.E.A. is partnered with 100+ dance-related vendors who offer exclusive I.D.E.A. MEMBER savings. If I.D.E.A. Members utilize the many discounts available, they cover the cost of membership and more!
Quality customer service is always important. Our members and all studio owners are our top priority. If you have questions about how I.D.E.A. is a fit for your school, talk with our staff and we will answer all your questions.
The International Dance Entrepreneurs Association is a global organization dedicated to making dance studio and school owners successful, profitable and reputable in the dance world.
Address: 155 Pine Street; Norton, MA